Hari Raya Dinner

Today my family and I went mont kiara  for company dinner.We had dinner in buffet there.The food is quite ok though.But a great experience i had as the view in there are awesome XD.







This is just a small part of it.Because kinda hard to overally took pictures everywhere.But that places really a place where u can relax and have fun if u got money XD






 

A part from the buffet place ( TENJI )
Thats my grandma ^^


I took some pictures for my family too.^^





 My 2 Sister (left is younger)
They never change their pose for picture
Lame XD


 

 My dad and company's staff

Kambateh and wish u guys selamat hari raya





Then here comes i took some stupid photo in TENJI






Kinda blur...Sad







My Stupid Face ^_^

 Thats all guys.. Happy Holiday and Selamat Hari Raya XD














0 comments: